Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 & Windows Server2003.
• Maintain all local IT Systems, Network equipment, Servers, Laptops, Computers, Printers, Bar code Scanners, Telephones and consumables.
• Installing & Configuring Cisco Switches, Cisco IP Telephony.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Under supervision, provide servers backup and restore database servers.
• Create regular reports about hardware, consumables and running systems status.
• Contribute and give User-Training on new systems/hardware functionalities.
• Plane, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
4 to 6 years