Support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance.
• Install, modify, and make repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provide technical assistance and training to system users.
• Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Install specified software packages such as operating systems, virus protection, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into users PCs.
• Execute spot checks on user s PC s to ensure compliance with company information security policy and ensure that all PC s best practices are maintained as per the approved checklist.
• Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking, and infrastructure issues.
• Troubleshooting Xerox Printers & reordering supplies.
• Create & document procedures for support.
• Work closely with hardware/software suppliers to resolve operational issues.
• Responsible for maintaining stock inventory & reports.
• Distribute and explains e-mail, Internet, information security policy, hardware acknowledgment form to end-users, and maintain a log registry for users. -Review hardware assets and assets tags across the company.
• Manage the availability of all IT equipment and infrastructure through continuous improvement and continuously look to improve equipment efficiencies and cost reductions accordingly.
• Identify challenges and work to find solutions to avoid future discrepancies.
• Responsible for operating CCTV and creating backups.
• Configuring and managing backup & restore procedures.
• Create, edit, and delete mail accounts on Microsoft Exchange.
• Manage all tasks needed in the accounting and CRM system.
• Performing preventive maintenance on PCs.
More than 5 years