Job summary :
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, hardware troubleshooting (PC ,Laptops, Printers , etc..) and determines and implements solution.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Computer hardware and software troubleshooting .
• Respond to queries either in person ,remotely , or over the phone.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting computers.
• Walk users through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Data storage, backup, and processing systems.
• IT infrastructure setup and upgrading
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve Data storage, backup, and processing systems.
• Technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Standardize the individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers , Networking and telephony.
• Problem resolution and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive techniques.
• Smart devices knowledge : Mobile setup / troubleshooting for IPad , IPhone , Android and other models( Email setup on the mobile).
• Networking and Telephony System.
• Monitor & Update antivirus signatures & essential windows security updates on all servers & workstations.
• Providing support and advice to other IT support teams.