Responsible for assisting the Project Managers to Analyze business requirements, to do carryout re-engineering of legacy systems, Impact Analysis of the CR (change request), to find Gap Analysis between the existing and proposed solution. The resource should be able to write the specs and do the design and coding.
Should be able to design, develop and test the software applications by converting projects requirements using Java, J2EE Technology, Oracle SQL Programming technologies.
The resource should also be able to do solution architecture, system design, coding, testing, code reviews and also assist in implementation and user support.
1. Business requirement analysis and documentation.
2. Develop solution architecture, Design & Develop Applications
3. Prepare project related technical documentation & CMMI documents
4 . Gap analysis between the existing applications and proposed changes to automate / enhance applications.
5. Manage Unit / User Testing on delivered solutions
6. Problem analysis and Bug fixes
7. Expert in application UI design
8. Software Releases Management Job
Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Java Script frameworks like JQuery, Bootstrap, ORM frameworks like MyBatis and Hibernate, Jasper Reports, JBoss FUSE and Message queues, responsive UI frameworks & CSS. Projects implementation experience in above technologies is must. Shipping/Port/Logistics business domain work experience is desirable. Experience from multinational, CMMI level companies and references is a plus.
- UI Designing
- JBoss FUSE for Integration
- Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- SQERT based project Analysis
- Oracle, PL/SQL development