Design, implement and deliver high quality applications in accordance with the agreed scope, cost and timeline.
Analyze business and functional requirements.
Size development effort based on functional and non-functional requirements.
Convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
Design data models and create program structure.
Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
Apply international best practices to write secure, clean and healthy structured, well documented code.
Perform unit testing using appropriate tools to determine whether the code is fit for use.
Participate in peer code review to find mistakes overlooked in development, improving the overall quality of the software.
Maintain system related documentation such as data dictionary, parameters manuals, system manuals, and user manuals.
Ensure PMO/INA procedures are followed and necessary documentations maintained.
(Years & Type)
· 10X developer and technical lead with minimum 5 years of Design and development experience in MicroServices architecture
· Extensive coding experience with CQRS, Axon Framework, Springboot, MongoDB, Spring Cloud, Hibernate and have passion for coding.
· Familiar with Open Shift platform, Kubernetes and good hands on experience with distributed micro services in cloud
· Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring with the latest tool stack like Prometheus, Zipkin, hystrix, FluentD, Kibana, Grafana.
· Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
· Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment
· Ensure quality of architecture and design of systems across the organization.
· Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class automated marketing technologies.
· Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
· * Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
· Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management
· Be able to review the code for the best outcomes, retrofit the code and set up strong coding practices across teams.
· Orchestration using design patterns and tools not limited to rules engines (Apache Camel, Drools)
· Understanding of containerization using Dockers and its implementations
· Adhere to best practices, such as, Unit Testing, TDD and Continuous Deployment
· Swagger API documentation
• Minimum of 3 years of experience writing code.