تاسست في 1933, the International Rescue Committee is a world leading non-profit humanitarian organization providing relief, إعادة تأهيل, حماية, بريد-conflict development, resettlement services and advocacy for those uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression.
نظرة عامة على العمل/ملخص: The Finance Officer in the Amman Office performs the day-إلى-day finance operations. هو/she works with the Finance Manager in the maintenance and oversight of the accounting operations to ensure that all finance operations in Amman are performed in accordance with IRC and country office policy and procedures.
• Manage all aspects of day to day operations of accounting department.
• Assist in the implementation of Finance policies, procedures and systems.
• Ensure compliance with IRC procedures and guidelines.
• Verify completeness and accuracy of all accounting documents.
• Filing all finance records and make it available for internal /external audit and review, and trace all documents (PRs, المدفوعات, الشيكات, and service requests).
• عملية حسابية, خصم, and reconciliation of Tax.
• Keep up to date records for staff program advances, and follow up with them to liquidate advances.
• Liaison with Supply Chain, HR and Programs.
• Verify payments with paying attention to all Purchase Orders and Purchase Requests for proper coding and budget adequacy.
• Maintain Payment register for all payments received and payments returned, to make sure that there is no long outstanding payment as well as payments are not missed/lost in process.
• Focal person for All payments sent/received to/from Amman and to ensure that Amman process payments within given time period. Custodian of Check books, (preparation) and Issuance of Checks.
• Participating in the month end closing and prepare necessary JV s as required/طلب.
• Reconciliation of accounts and preparing the balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
• Any other task assigned by supervisor(s).
• Clearing monthly intercompany transactions with other country offices.
• Clearing monthly intercompany transactions with HQ.
• Reviewing the monthly payroll sheet submitted by HR, and coordinate with respective staff for proper follow up to review the payroll with no delay, also prepare the monthly reconciliation to verify changes between last and current month salaries payout.
• Preparing monthly payroll JV and the 13th accrual.
• Preparing amortization JV s for rent and utilities.
• Preparing the Expat payroll JV.
• Preparing the recoding JV for SAF file on monthly basis which is received by HQ and currency clearance JV.
• Preparing the SPC JV and make sure that allocation is accurate according to the monthly SPC and T&E.
• Participate and support the FM in reviewing other JV s submitted by other staff in the department.
علاقات العمل الرئيسية:
تقرير الموقع إلى: مدير مالي
موقف يشرف مباشرة: ن/ا
الإبلاغ غير المباشر: ن/ا
Other Internal and/or external contacts: describe the nature of departments or groups the position influences or requires support from to accomplish objectives.
داخلي: Support team (HR & SC) & program team
الخارجيه: Suppliers & Bank
• تعليم: درجة بكالوريوس في المالية, Accounting or Advance Diploma in Accounting from recognized College/المعهد
• خبرة عمل: Minimum of Two years of finance or accounting experience
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
Computer literate with significant experience in MS. مكتب, accounting package knowledge (SUN system) will be an added advantage.
Previous experience with International NGOs and/or USAID projects is highly desirable.
مهارات الاتصال الفعالة, سواء المكتوبة واللفظية.
Excellent skill with MS. Excel is a preferable.
Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and make decisions.
مهارات اللغة: الطيارة باللغة الإنجليزية
Certificates or Licenses: ليسن سياره
بيئة العمل: Preferably working in a multinational organization and INGO sector is a plus.