• Train partner staff on the correct and accurate submission of health facility reports and follow up with them on security and safety issues that affect programming.
General Project & Grant Management
• Develop and follow detailed work, procurement and spending plans in relation to project timelines and deliverables; manage course correction plans as informed by progress
• Ensure proper and timely implementation of current projects and grants; track and monitor progress and performance against indicators
• Manage the budgets for the implementation of the programming in multiple sites and across various grants following spending plans
• Write and submit quality monthly/quarterly reports with inputs from the field-based health teams and partners
• Maintain effective and collaborative relationship with Grants and Finance Teams
• Work closely with the Partnership Unit on the management of sub-awards to implementing health partners.
• Oversee operational partner activities inside Syria and review partners progress, السرد, and financial report.
• Engage and follow up with Supply Chain, Field Management, and Finance team to ensure effective planning and implementation for smooth program implementation.
• يوميا/أسبوعي/على أساس شهري, provide the Senior Health Manager with tracking/monitoring information, partnership communication summaries and records requiring attention. Provide Senior Health Manager with donor, partner and program summaries.
• Maintain and ensure that program information is accurate and up to date, and saved on the O-قيادة. Manage two direct reports and ensure the coordination and collaboration of information management activities to reflect program results and achievements. Ensure direct reports have clear objectives. Follow up and support direct reports to achieve their objectives.
Program Quality Assurance
• Oversee quality of care provided in health clinics while developing and implementing quality assurance and routine monitoring activities
• Based on analysis of information received from partner activities through the HIS team; identify clinic trends and develop mitigation measures to address programmatic gaps and improve overall quality of care
• Manage health assessments and periodic surveys to identify health gaps in the affected communities and make proposals according with findings
علاقات العمل الرئيسية
تقرير الموقع إلى: Senior Health Manager
موقف يشرف مباشرة: Senior Health Officer, مساعد صحي
Key Internal Contacts:
Country Program: منسق الصحة, HIS Manager, Phamra Manager, Senior Community Health Officer, Mental Health Specialist, Partnership Unit, Field Management, منسق الحماية, Humanitarian Access Managers, Health Field staff, مستشار سريري
جهات الاتصال الخارجية الرئيسية: IRC s local partner organizations and health clinics, other NGOs
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• الحد الأدنى من 3-4 years of professional experience in health program management, including health in emergencies INGO experience required
• Understanding of Syrian context and health care system
Demonstrated Technical Skills
• Strong program and technical knowledge as well as planning, إعداد تقارير إخبارية, monitoring and evaluation skills; experience managing projects supported by key humanitarian donors preferred
• Extensive experience working with NGO health partners, health systems strengthening projects, و/or providing technical assistance and support to Ministries of Health in developing or humanitarian country contexts
• Strong and dynamic experiences with both facility and community-based models of programming implemented in insecure and changing humanitarian contexts
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills related to gender sensitive health programming; past experience with clinical management of rape, clinical care for sexual assault survivors, and management of integrated health and women s protection activities a strong plus
• Understanding of opportunities and challenges associated with implementing direct health programming in addition to experience with supporting local partner-led health programming preferred
• Previous experience with remote program monitoring and management in insecure environments
• Proven technical writing skills including reports and proposals
Demonstrated Professional Competencies
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and intercultural communication with success working both within a team and independently
• كتابه قويه ومهارات اتصال اخلاقه, effective in representation and liaison with external parties;
• Previous experience with information management, health data analysis and use of data for program improvement
• Strong time management skills with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Ability to be flexible, قابل للتكيف, إبداعي, and innovative in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment and promote teamwork.
• English (oral and written) and Arabic fluency required
• Full professional competency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, اكسل, اوت لوك, والباور بوينت
• القدرة على السفر 10-20% of time if applicable to Turkey Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way: مدونه قواعد السلوك. هذه هي النزاهة, خدمة, والمساءلة. وفقا لهذه القيم, تعمل IRC وتطبق سياسات حماية المستفيدين من الاستغلال والإساءة, حماية الطفل, مضايقة-مكان العمل الحر, النزاهة المالية, مكافحه-انتقام, مكافحة الاتجار بالأشخاص وعدة أشخاص آخرين.
المساواة بين الجنسين: تلتزم IRC لتضييق الفجوة بين الجنسين في المناصب القيادية. نحن نقدم المزايا التي توفر بيئة تمكينية للنساء للمشاركة في القوى العاملة لدينا بما في ذلك إجازة الوالدين, جنس-بروتوكولات الأمن الحساسة والمزايا والبدلات الداعمة الأخرى.
بيئة العمل: The overall security situation in Jordan is relatively calm, especially in Amman. The Jordanian government is stable, and civil unrest is largely peaceful. ومع ذلك, Jordan s generosity in hosting refugees from Palestine, Iraq and now Syria have created huge strains on the country s economy and infrastructure. The IRC office is in a modern professional building.
IRC هو صاحب العمل تكافؤ الفرص. لجنة الإنقاذ الدولية تعتبر جميع مقدمي الطلبات على أساس الجدارة دون النظر إلى العرق, جنس, اللون, الأصل القومي, دين, التوجه الجنسي, العمر, الحالة الحالة الإجتماعية, الحالة المخضرم, الإعاقة أو أي خصائص أخرى يحميها القانون المعمول به.