The Administrative & Data officer will support the Women s Protection and Empowerment (WPE) program. The Admin & Data officer will be requested to travel to field locations in these areas on a regular basis and will be responsible for administrative and operational support to the WPE program.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the preparation and update of field based budgets, spending plans and tracking through regular and already existing monitoring platforms and the new BVA system
• Maintain a proper filing of the expenditure physical files and soft copies (e.g.: receipts, payment requests, etc.)
• Maintain the supplies inventory of all WPE Program locations by checking the stock to determine the inventory level; forecast supplies requirements; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify the receipt of supplies in consultation with the Supply Chain Department
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment and Women and Girls Community Centres in collaboration with the Supply Chain Department
• Raise Purchase Requests and prepare payment requests and follow-up on their approval by liaising with Finance and the Supply Chain Department
• Manage petty cash and conduct local purchases within the thresholds for petty cash procurement allowed by IRC policy
• Track and maintain proper filing of staff volunteers contracts as well as payments and relevant documents.
• Maintain and update the WPE Procurement plans in coordination with the WPE Manager
• Be responsible for the logistical arrangements of meetings, workshops and other events
• Prepare meetings and workshops materials
• Draft agendas, take minutes at meetings and workshops and maintain attendance sheets
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents, requested by the WPE staff in English and Arabic
• Prepare all necessary documentation and make all arrangements for movements and missions of WPE team members, including weekly movement plans
• Prepare staff volunteers contracts in close coordination with the senior officers and the WPE manager
• Payment preparation for casual workers and other volunteer staff within WPE
• Support monitoring data collection related to programmatic field activities in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
• Support data entry in order to fulfill regular tracking of information through internal and external platforms in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
• Support project progress reporting in coordination in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
• All administrative tasks should be carried out by ensuring compliance with IRC administrative standards and with local laws and regulations
• All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
• University Degree, preferably in management, human resources, administration or related fields.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in Administration/Office Management
• Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
• Strong sense of personal integrity.
• Previous experience with Administration and/or previous INGO experience is an advantage.
• Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
• Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and oral
Key Working Relationships:
Position reports to: WPE Program Manager
Position supervises: None
Position works with: Case Management Officer, Adolescent Girl Officer, Senior Officers, Capacity Building Officer, Case Worker, Community Mobilizers, Adolescent Girls Assistants.
Working Environment :
Travel and other requirements: Staff will be based in Akkar, with field travels to Akkar surroundings and Wadi Khaled.