The Visual Merchandiser will report directly to the National Sales Manager - Guerlain Saudi Limited by managing all merchandising related topics mentioned below:
• Liaise with local suppliers to ensure that maintenance is carried out for:
• Any joinery, electrical, flooring, LED screens issues, etc. on personalized counters.
• Any joinery, electrical, MEP, HVAC, LED screens, people-counting system & IT issues, etc. in boutiques.
• Liaise with store & mall management to arrange permits for suppliers to carry out the necessary maintenance.
• Liaise with local suppliers for printing and installation of visuals as per the launch plan for generic counters, personalized counters and boutiques.
• Printing includes photographic duratrans, vinyl, photo-paper, etc. depending on the location of installation.
• Liaise with store & mall management to arrange permits for suppliers to install the necessary visuals.
• Ensure uniformity of visuals across multiple store locations.
ANIMATIONS & CORPORATE EVENTS:
• Prepare design proposals of local animations and corporate events as per requests from sales team.
• The above-mentioned design proposals to be prepared for in-store exposures, mall podiums and corporate events as per staging guidelines provided by Guerlain Orient and as per retailer guidelines.
• Liaise with store & mall management to arrange permits for suppliers for the necessary installations.
• Adapt planograms provided by Guerlain Orient for mainstream fragrances, exclusives fragrances, make-up and skincare launches according to local assortment.
• Liaise with sales supervisors to replenish missing tester or sales products during market visits.
• Ensure uniformity of planograms across multiple store locations.
• Adapt layouts provided by Guerlain Orient for local production of BTL materials to support marketing, digital marketing and training teams for various launches.
• Resizing layouts for marketing flyers, brochures, catalogues, posters, etc.
• Preparing layouts for social media banners and posts.
• Preparing invitations, visual layouts in both digital and print formats for training events.
• Visit the various points of sale across KSA regularly to insure compliance with VM guidelines.
• Prepare market visit reports to follow-up and check on actions taken by concerned team members during the subsequent visits.
• Minimum Education: Degree or diploma in Visual merchandising or Graphics designing.
• Professional experience: 5 years' experience preferably in KSA/GCC.
• Fluency in English and Arabic. French is a plus.
• Excellent computer skills and software skills:
• Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). After-effects for video-editing is a plus.
• 3DS Max or Sketch-up.
• MS Office.
• Driving license is a must.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership and diplomacy: able to balance collaboration and teamwork with autonomy.
• Sensitive to cultural differences with an interest in working in a multicultural environment.
• Ready to work in a small, dynamic and team environment.