TACG is a driven Alaskan Native 8(a) professional consulting firm, that focuses on employee growth in collaboration with client delivery. Our portfolio ranges from support work with Health and Human Services to highly skilled Defense consulting. We have recently been awarded as one of INC.5000 s fastest growing companies, and received multiple best places to work awards. How can you help shape TACG?
TACG is looking for a Link-16 Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) Advisor to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to assist the US Air Force to augment Link-16 support with current Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) Link-16 efforts. The JICO Advisor shall make recommendations to the customer on improvements of RSAF Link-16 program. They shall brief the customer on the status of their assigned programs and the respective processes.
• Implement and maintain an effective Link-16 program to produce, manage and execute operational tasking for data links and other Link-16 directives in and around the Arabian Peninsula.
• Provide secure Link-16 communications support with key operational solutions to issues that arise.
• Provide day-to-day guidance and advisory services to Operational Fighter Squadrons and Link-16 locations and senior level Link-16 representation.
• Advise and assist in training efforts as required, as needed, to execute operational tasking for data links and other Link-16 directives in and around the Arabian Peninsula.
• Support Link-16 integration with RSAF aircraft modifications.
• Provide technical assistance to establish and maintain combat effectiveness of systems including training systems, sub-systems, and equipment including repairs, maintenance, and test and upgrades required, and recommend changes to ensure effective hardware and software use and maximum supportability.
• Provide meeting and conference support and preparing briefings for Link-16 meetings.
• Participate in studies and program reviews as necessary.
• Provide other support limited to non-personal services as required to support the RSAF Link-16 committee chairman, customers, contracting officer, and contracting officer s representative.
• Provide other support limited to non-personal services as required to support the Link-16 committee chairman, customers, contracting officer, and contracting officer s representative.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Maintain an appropriate level of security clearance (U.S. Secret) for on-going work and adhere to all required security and disclosure documents.
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree or 15 years of military experience in lieu of college degree.
• Possess at least 6 years of Link-16 experience.
• Possess a JICO certification, Master Instructor level preferred but not mandatory.
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in running and developing Link-16 networks.
• Possess experience working with Link-16 platforms, U.S. network design facilities.
• Possess experience with RED FLAG and multinational exercises supporting Link-16.
Education & Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor s Degree from an accredited United States college or university desired
• Experience working in the Middle East and knowledge of their customs is preferred
• Bilingual in English and Arabic, a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All work will be performed in an office environment.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Citizenship: United States
Security Clearance: DoD Secret will be required
Percent of Travel Required: 100% (On-site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
We understand that our employees make us the great company we are, so we want to give back as much as possible. Whether it s our flexible wellness program that gives you the power to do what makes you happy or focusing on career development utilizing our tuition reimbursement, we re sure to have every benefit you re looking for, to also include; matching 401(k), Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage and much more!
TACG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.