* A candidate must have a valid UAE Driver's License.
* Develop and conduct experimental studies with insects in controlled or natural surroundings.
* Collect and analyze biological data and specimens
* Study the characteristics of insects, including interactions with other species and their environment, reproduction, population dynamics, diseases, and movement patterns
* Research, initiate, and maintain breeding programs for insects
* Estimate, monitor, and manage insect populations
* Write research papers, reports, and scholarly articles that explain findings
* Aids in control and elimination of agricultural, structural, and forest pests by developing new and improved pesticides and cultural and biological methods, including use of natural enemies of pests.