XSPlatforms is an industry leader when it comes to safe work at heights. From fall protection to building maintenance units, XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demand as a result of increasingly complex building structures. We re very serious about what we do: working on solutions that are designed to protect the lives of others. Our organization is rapidly growing. Not just in the Netherlands, but all over the world. That is why we re always looking to bring new talent on board. To accommodate the growth of XSPlatforms, we are willing to make significant investments in the greatest asset of our company: its people. Our employees are the basis of our success. They are XSPlatforms.
To tap the potential market of Qatar, we are looking for a Junior Account Manager for facade access equipment, fall arrest systems and scaffolding systems:
• To develop the business of our products in the region of Qatar and reporting directly to the Operations Manager in Qatar.
• To visit sites, consultants and architectural offices to introduce our product line and developing further business.
• Identifying current and future customer service requirements by building relationships with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service or technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishing new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers: planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Gaining customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating our product s capabilities and added value.
• Project management of assigned projects, which includes coordination, securing approvals, invoicing and payment follow up.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduate engineer in Mechanical/Civil, working in construction projects.
• Relevant experience in BMU/elevator field will be an advantage.
• 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales role/position.
• Should know how to read and understand civil & mechanical drawings.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and any planning software.
• Technically skilled.
• Sufficient experience with the target groups.
• Working experience in a B2B-environment, preferably in a technical field.
• Strong interpersonal skills management experience with profound analytical understanding.
You re a solution-oriented individual with a positive and pro-active attitude and a flexible working method. To be able to carry out the job successfully, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems. Training for this will be provided internally. Responsibilities and duties will depend on motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work independently. Salary will depend on your profile and experience. Performance will be evaluated in a personal growth plan.
If interested, please send your CV and a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For details on our company and our products, please visit our website: xsplatforms.com
Note: XSPlatforms hires directly and does not hire through a third party.