Who we are
Artefact (formerly Artefact-NetBooster SA) is a digital marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. The agency works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. The company has 25 offices across 17 countries, with 1000+ employees delivering three service offers : Data Consulting, Digital Marketing Expertise and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence). Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017.
Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Emirates, Deutsche Telekom and Monoprix, rely on the agency s profound marketing experience. Artefact, founded by three alumni of the renowned French Engineering School Polytechnique, Vincent Luciani, Philippe Rolet and Guillaume de Roquemaurel, has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015 and has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016. Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange and is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts.
We re looking for talented and highly motivated people with a passion for technology and problem solving to join our team and work on a number of applied data science problems.
What you will be doing
With the support of a senior consultant, you will have the opportunity to carry out various projects independently and in collaboration with Artefact s teams of experts: Strategy, Activation, Analytics, Data, Creation.
At the agency or at the client s premises, the consultant is a true project manager. The diversity of your missions will allow you to be as close as possible to customer issues, to acquire a real knowledge of data and to quickly develop your skills.
Your missions will include:
• define the needs of its customers by conducting interviews with customer teams and multiple technology partners,
• to help build, formulate and present strategic data recommendations for the client,
• to organize and conduct workshops and training to ensure the success of its projects,
• to develop and present data recommendations to clients,
• to imagine and present new support proposals to convince our future customers,
• to participate in training courses to acquire the technical knowledge necessary for its mission as an advisor and to keep abreast of the latest technological innovations on the market,
• and finally to participate in the writing of content on transversal subjects (e.g. publication of research works, writing articles or business cases).
What we are looking for
Graduated from a business school (desired), the most important qualities in our eyes are intellectual curiosity, autonomy and dynamism.
A first knowledge of digital marketing (within a start-up, agency, etc.) or consulting (Strategy, Management, IS), will obviously be valued.
Why you should join us
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
• Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!