We are looking for a candidate who is strongly customer centric and passionate about making a difference in her/his role. S/he will be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to think independently and at the same time want to continue to learn and develop her/his skill set. s/he will be a thinker and problem solver and a team player, able to work across different departments and different management levels and focussed on solving business and legal problems.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Archiving and record management (physical & digital)
• Handling corporate matters which includes: - GAMs, EGAMs, legalization before GAFI and EFSA (if required)
• Visiting governmental entities when required
• Handling day to day sales requests.
• Reviewing labour contracts, their appendices, and bylaws to ensure their compliance with Egyptian laws
• Preparing and issuing monthly reports regarding all files.
• Translating documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
• Translating documents from French to English and vice versa.
• Preparing a database with all contracts
• Bachelor Degree of Law, French Section
• 0-1 years of experience
• Fluent French is a MUST
• English fluency is required
• Experience in English-French-English translation is a plus
• Attractive pay package
• Mobile allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Personal loans
• Flexible hours
• Medical insurance
• Social activities
• Training & development
• Profit Share
CEQUENS is a leading cloud communication platform in the Middle East and Africa region that provides Omni-Channel communication API s enabling enterprises and developers to communicate with their customer base worldwide. CEQUENS proprietary Communication Platform leverages SMS, Voice, Push Notification, email, and Chat Apps APIs that is scalable, secure, reliable, and trusted by more than 500 enterprises worldwide, including HSBC, SAP, Google, Careem, Telegram, Anghami, SWVL, AlRajhi Bank, and Alibaba.com.