Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Junior Network Security Engineer to join our team in the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for maintenance and monitoring of network & system security appliances.
• Troubleshoots network, security, and performance issues.
• Performs system diagnostics to determine system/server health, aids in dynamic cyber defense and active incident handling.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
• Coordinates activities with superiors and client personnel to resolve technical and/or mission issues.
• Investigates and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implements improvements.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Assurance/Cyber Security, or a related technical discipline
• One or 2 years of experience as a network engineer in an implementation and operational support role.
• SANS GSEC or Security+ (Level Il), CISCO CCNA, CompTIA CASP Certified GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender, Certified System Administrator, or OEM equivalent.
• Capable of professional-level spoken and written communications in English.
• Solid understanding of networks, routing, switching, protocols, security, firewalls, DLP, load balancers is strongly desired.
• Familiarity with network management concepts including fault identification/isolation, configuration, and performance management
• Familiar with SOC and NOC activities.
• Can work independently or with minimal direction on multiple phases of complex operational activities and projects.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.