As a Junior Software Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of our technology-based products, services or internal capabilities to improve how we deliver our services to clients. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
• Supporting / assisting in the application design process by participating in the analysis of application requirements including business (people, process, etc), functional and technical;
• Partaking in developing various functions, features and modules of the various applications;
• Participating in execution and documentation of system tests;
• Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes;
• 1-3 years experience.
• Fresh graduates will be considered if they display exceptional knowledge of programming languages and involvement in projects / training / internships.
Qualifications & Skills
• BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving team environment;
• Good communication skills (spoken, written) in English or Arabic. Dual command is an advantage.