University degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field or previous experience in a technical support role.
• 1-2 years of experience working in an ITIL based environment.
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
• Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP background is a plus
• PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
• Client PC connectivity - Ethernet, TCP/IP, and VPN, including physical connection (cables, switches, Wi-Fi access points, routers) and logical/ software.
• Experience with antivirus desktop security products, and common support tools and applications.
• Customer Orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Patient and understanding
• The investigation, problem-solving & diagnostic skills
• Listening and Responding
1 to 2 years