Our client is a global digital and tech consulting company.
You will work with clients, users and technology teams to conceptualize, help design and code world-class user experience and platforms. You will be translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Work with key clients to create concepts to specific ideas into useful, delightful product features.
• Support clients in designing holistic systems, flows and interfaces that are simple, elegant and beautiful.
• Provide mentorship to members of the design team, constantly pushing the quality of work.
• Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the Product, Engineering, and Design teams.
• Partner with Product Engineers, and the members of the design and research teams to create consistency for the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
Skills & Qualifications
• 2+ years' in user experience, usability and visual design practices for web and mobile based applications. Preferably from agency background working across industries such as Banking, Insurance or Retail.
• Strong UX Research experience, knowledge and background.
• Demonstrated experience in designing responsive wireframes, components, gestures, interactions, skinning and animations.