To achieve commercial objectives in the assigned area/territory from different channels, building effective business relationships, enhancing brand visibility and promoting company s products and services. To achieve targets, carry marketing campaigns and promotions, and increase the market share of the company ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company s adopted policies and procedures
Key Result Responsibilities
• Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
• Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
• Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
• Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
• Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
• Conducts field visits, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
• Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure required load factors.
• Recognizes the unique needs of the assigned territory versus Air Arabia products and services; evaluates flights and fares with Sales Manager/Revenue Management Team, identifies new route opportunities and recommends the same to respective Manager with a proper business case.
• Provides support and necessary guidance/training to sales agents on new products, systems and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia in the respective area.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
• Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Very good in English Language.
• Valid Driver s License in the assigned territory is preferred.
• 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry, experience with low cost airline is a plus.
• Possesses effective persuasive sales and marketing skills and techniques.
• Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending effective solutions.
• Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company s objectives.
• Capable of understanding market needs, trends, and planning accordingly.
• Capable of developing reports, comparison sheets, and charts as well as utilizing statistics to identify trends and support the revenue team with recommendations.
• Capable of developing and conducting power point presentation to clients.
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs