The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintain long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities with them for all Homewide brands.
الواجبات الرئيسية والمسؤوليات
• Achieve assigned annual key account sales target.
• Planning & assigning sale targets to promoters.
• Display planning and execution.
• Manage stocks and list new products in assigned accounts.
• Update monthly sales forecast.
• Responsible for monthly and seasonal promotions’ planning and execution.
• Review the weekly promotions and take corrective actions wherever required.
• Map client’s requirements & provide them expert advisory to select right product.
• Maintain a strong connection with buyers, store manager, category manager and all concern parties.
• Assist the account receivable team to control creditors aging.
• Coordinate invoicing issues with internal and external concerned department.
• Negotiate & to renegotiate business contracts with assigned accounts.
• Review performance of promoter, identify performance gaps and take corrective action in the form of performance improvement plan.
• Provide coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
• Serve as the thought leader for sales in the allocated accounts regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications.
• Facilitate feedback to different areas of business regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs.
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
• Setting out quality standards for various sales operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience.
• Conduct market research for product launch and bench marking.
• Submit weekly, monthly sales report with remarks of achievement.
• Perform market visit planning and execution to confirm in store share growth.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Additional Qualification: Diploma in Business Management.
Years of Experience: 5-8 years’ retail account management sales experience , with 2 year in Retail
Industry in UAE.
Job Specific Skills: Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level, Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs, Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail, Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Excellent in Microsoft Office, Excellent Presentation, Negotiation, UAE Driver’s License.
Key Competencies: Communication, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Product and Industry Knowledge, Tactical Sales and Strategic Selling.