Job Title Key Account Manager- Kuwait
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets for Kuwait market .
You are responsible for
• Developing and maintaining relations with existing and potential customers for assigned accounts (typically transactional accounts).
• Creating yearly sales plans, with the help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
• Creating, together with marketing, services and supply chain teams, the optimal offers to the accounts.
• Initializing customer tailored sales actions and may support larger sales actions.
• Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
• Making local presentations and explanation on the product portfolio and support to promotions (supported where needed by sales specialists).
• Regular reporting on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
You are a part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Excellent command of English and Arabic
- 6-7 years experience in local market ( Kuwait ) is a must
Experience in medical device, radiology sales is preferred