Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we re looking for we ll be in touch straight away.
Sales - Key Account Manager/ Sales Manager:
•To ensure business growth targets for sales are achieved
•Manage Key Accounts, maintain and maintain relationships
•Review, draft, negotiate terms & conditions and contracts
•Work with the Commercial Operation team to finalize the invoice collection
•To maximize sales activity in the market, increase in the number of accounts
•To develop business and sales plans over a short-term time frame with a view to developing sales strategies and achieving budgeted targets.
•To manage the cost budget set up for the Sales Office with a view to maximize the cost efficiency of the unit.
•At least 2-3 years experience in sales in the local market
•An achievement-oriented personality, strong in decision making and leadership skills, and comfortable with stretch targets
Commercial Operation Specialist Key Skills:
• Fluent in both Arabic and English verbal and written communication skills
• work under pressure
• Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple client accounts, projects, deadlines, and priorities.
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic flexible team player with the ability to lead or be led. Excellent communication and customer service skills for brainstorming, critical thinking and discussions with the ability to take direction to meet creative and business needs with extreme attention to detail and consistency.
• Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management
• Strong personality, self-motivated and dedicated to delivering solutions to the business with a drive for innovation and a positive attitude
Commercial Operation Specialist Required Qualifications
• Bachelor in Business or equivalent.
• Experience of three years and above.