Khansaheb Industries is a subsidiary of Khansaheb Investments, which has been created to recognize the UAE’s evolution into a mature and thriving economy driven by knowledge, innovation, sustainability and world-class manufacturing.As a start, we acquired the Global Intellectual Property Rights of Spiralite insulated non-metallic HVAC ductwork. In addition to several prestigious projects in the UAE, Spiralite has been installed in the international markets in the U.K., the USA, Ireland, Spain, Singapore and Oman, to name a few.
About the Product: Spiralite
Khansaheb Spiralite non-metallic insulated circular and flat oval HVAC ductwork is innovative and unique, generating significant energy savings in the operation of the AC, reducing the carbon footprint of the building and optimising the IEQ of the built environment. With unparalleled environmental credentials, Spiralite changes the way that buildings are cooled.
The purpose of the KAM is to meet and exceed the assigned sales target set by the company in alignment with overall Vision of the company, enrich and maintain relations with the contractors and consultants, develop projects right from initial stage and ensure customer satisfaction. Other extended responsibilities would be to support sales engineers and involve in annual improvement programme and kaizens within the organisation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Financials: Achieve the Topline sales targets at agreed Gross margins through existing clients and develop new clientele base.
2. Projects and Stakeholders: Follow projects right from the initial stage and maintain relationship with all stakeholders i.e. clients, consultants, and contractors on the project. Aim for repeat business from existing clients as well as have a strategy to maximize the business by developing new clients. Deliver technical presentations and educate the key accounts assigned (contractors) on the features of Spiralite ductwork.
3. Team Management & Sales Tasks: Generate qualified sales leads and followup for conversion to qualified enquiries. Work in hand with estimation team to prepare proposals to meet client needs. Monitor conversion ratios, prepare forward workflow report, lost business analysis. Team with sales engineers to support them to achieve their targets.
4. Liaison with Operations: Touch base with clients on regular basis to get their feedback on our service levels and liaise with operations team to ensure the client delivery requirements are met in a timely manner.
5. Marketing: Use CRM software to record the leads, enquiries and followup meeting updates. Provide inputs to CRM for the digital marketing campaign and quarterly newsletters. Support CRM to get customer feedback on the service level.
6. Payments & Collections: Responsible for collection of certified payments from the clients and support operations on payment certifications as and when needed.
Disclaimer Statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job's most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time or change the scope of the job as necessitated by business demands.