JOB TITLE: KSA Operations & distribution Manager.
REPORTING TO: KSA Head of Marketing & Communication.
This person is responsible for the management of point of sales orders, enquiries and inventory. He/she actively contributes to the downstream flow, interacting with boutiques, partners, marketing and commercial teams. He/she supervises business daily needs and trends while securing the supply and inventory policy at points of sale level.
Support commercial teams with general operations related to replenishment, invoicing and customers enquiries
• Regular meeting with the commercial department, to discuss 3 months target, sales trend, inventory level per POS and upcoming needs.
• Share important qualitative feedback from direct reports and point of sales with regional supply chain team.
• Liaise with logistics and finance manager for issues putting deliveries or invoicing at risk.
• Supervises required administrative preparation and deliveries to specific events (boutiques opening, roadshow, consignments...)
• Review and adjust at least twice a year the assortments at the references and boutiques/specialists level in collaboration with Cartier operations, the region and the boutique s management
• Share qualitative feedback on enquiries with regional supply chain and commercial teams. Suggest assortments or sales forecast amendments in case of frequent enquiries.
• Integrate assortments for the references (metric level) in NSI Model stock and Booster to ensure appropriate stock level in the boutiques/POS
• Makes sure that target assortments and launching quantities on novelties are duly respected.
• Ensure the stock availability in all our points of sales, visibility and depth.
• Monitor stock rotation and propose action plan to reduce discontinued stock level (return, staff sales...)
• Share important qualitative feedback from direct reports and point of sales with supply planning team, including shortages affecting the sales.
• Asks his/her team to re-balance stock upon request.
• Liaise with logistics for any execution anticipation.
• Liaise with the high-end/event team for operations related to events.
• Analyze and follow up novelties deliveries
• Ensure that the deliveries are aligned with the launch plan
• Alert the marketing, the regional supply chain and commercial team in case of delay
Management of the team
• Define priorities and optimize manpower allocation.
• Coordinate with regional team to harmonize ways of working and strengthen business processes.
• Coordinate with regional team to ensure business continuity during vacation.
• Support, coordinate and evaluate the team members accordingly to the department s objectives.
Analysis and projects
• Extract reports for analysis, (DFI, Booster, BI, PowerBI, NSI, SAP).
• Implement KPIs (sales, stock rotation,..)
• Lead/participate to supply chain projects
• Geographical area under responsibilit y KSA
• Sales turnover under responsibility NA
• Budget under responsibility - NA
• Number Point of Sales 5 boutiques + 1 E-com +4 POS
• Number of Watches produced - NA
• Headcount supervised - 1
JOB PROFILE (for recruitment purpose only)
BA s degree in Business or relevant.
3-5 years in a supply chain, merchandising or operations department
Technical skills / abilities
Good knowledge of Office (Particularly Excel)
Knowledge of NSI, SAP is a +
Comfortable in general with most IT
The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
Organized & rigorous
Good communication skills