L1/L2 Operation Engineers
We are urgently hiring "L1/L2 Operation Engineers" for a well known IT Firm in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate in KSA must have transferable IQAMA only.
• Provide 7x24 service operations of SDP, VCP and other relevant products by working closely with client s operation teams.
• Carry out daily maintenance/health checks on customer site.
• Check alarms coming from monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, SNMP, etc.), take preventive actions and notify the customer about potential problems.
• Provide workaround and permanent solutions by conducting detailed issue analysis.
• Identify bugs and create R&D change requests with relevant information when necessary.
• Ensure Client products exceed associated operational KPIs.
• Take actions within the SLA terms to fulfill customer requests.
• Plan and schedule with customers all kinds of patches, release upgrades/installations on both test and production environments.
• Prepare Method of Operations (MOP) document consisting of steps to be taken before, during and after the planned activity, including rollback plan and tests.
• Prepare Root Cause Analysis (RCA) document to describe the cause of the problems and actions to be taken for resolution.
• Keep operations related documents up to date and share knowledge to teammates.
• Take active role in the project installations and prepare relevant documents.
• Good knowledge of Unix, able to write bash scripts and use them during periodical maintenance/automation.
• Working knowledge of webservers (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx) and webservices (Rest, Soap)
• Perform basic troubleshooting on various database software (Mysql, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 2 Years
Salary: L1 7000 SAR / L2 10,000 to 12,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Strong communication skills
• Technical knowledge in telecommunications
• Can-do attitude
• Able to work both with a team and alone
• Willing to learn new technologies and use them in your daily operational duties.