• Perform day to day operation related to Information Security Units including Security Governance, Audit & Compliance, Security Solutions, and Cyber Threat Management using the software tools
• Coordinate with the team on daily basis for effective functioning/ fine-tuning of Information Security Software.
• Provide on-job training to client Information Security resource on Information Security Software
• Attend technical training related to the Information Security software/ tools
• Experience in Linux, Windows, and Networking.
• At least one year of experience in the following software(Encase, Internet evidence finder, Oxygen Forensics extractor, Phishme simulator, Metasploit Professional & Maltego)
• Good experience in Incident handling and Information Security background.
• Good understanding of networking concepts.
• Good understanding of Packet analysis tools (tcpdump, Wireshark, ngrep, etc.)
• Ability to work on multiple competing work assignments simultaneously, establish priorities, and get directly involved in a hands-on manner with staff.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, develop and articulate focused solutions, and take independent action in an often-ambiguous work environment.
• Experience in handling cybercrime investigations
• Experience in security/Network solutions is the added value (Endpoint, Antispam, Firewall, IPS, WAF, Proxy, etc.)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Kuwait Based With Transferable Visa
• Minimum of 7 Years’ experience or more as an Information Security professional
At least one of the following certifications are desired: