Inspect the Complaint samples and send the results to the concerned people.
• TM verification
• Retained samples program execution and maintenance
• Completion tracking for AP related to FP Lab
• Prepare reagents and solutions required for testing on time
• Track and maintain Chemicals/solutions validity on time
• Maintain equipment calibration and maintenance on time
• Complete logbook data on time.
• Troubleshoot the problem to the basic cause and takes the necessary action to prevent reoccurrence in lab.
• Track and maintain Lab housekeeping
• Review, analyses and release the, bulk, FP on time
• Inspect & Release RPM on time
• Save all RPM, FG COAs in the special folder
• Perform all tasks of all work process flow for FP lab analyst job
• Participate with Operation & quality team to improve Product Quality
• Participate in new lab equipment validation on time
• Know & follow all QA expectations relevant to Lab control.
• Qualified to do All lab analysis to release RPM, Bulk, FP.
• Hold and release RPM or FP on SAP.
• Follow up on his individual work plan completion.
• Know and follows the company principle and values, Policy
• Responsible for coordinating with the external sampler for water samples & sending samples for Micro testing (Based on the requirement of the respective technologies)
• Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
• If aware of any unsafe practice or condition, or if in any doubt about the safety of any situation, consult their supervisor.
• Obtain and use the correct tools/equipment for the work and not to use any that are unsafe or damaged. All tools, equipment and personal protective equipment must be stored in the approved place after use.
• Ensure that all safety equipment and personal protective clothing/equipment provided are used.
• Not to operate any plant or equipment unless authorized.
• To report any accident, near-miss, dangerous occurrence, or dangerous condition to their line management.
• To switch off and secure unattended plant or equipment.
• To avoid improvised arrangements and suggest safe ways of eliminating hazards
2 to 4 years
Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate's or Bachelor's degree in a scientific field preferred
• 2-4 years of experience working in a lab
• Experience in cosmetics or FMCG field is a must
• Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer programs
• Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement; ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to write correspondence and reports
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment, standing for long periods of time, etc.