1) Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests with hands on experience of solid materials, powder forms, Granules and analyzes test for variety of purposes, such as research, product development, quality control, establishing standards, involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
2) Sets up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control.
3) Carries out physical and chemical analyses on all Calcium Carbonate samples such Ground / Natural Calcium Carbonate.CaCO3 ranges from Ultrafine to Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Coarse and Granical (grain) form.
4) Follows standard test methods adopting dry chemistry techniques and state-of-the-art technology, in conjunction with sophisticated, computerized Laboratory equipment requiring computer literacy, special skills, care and experience, for plant control, quality control and product certification.
5) Technician assists in the day-to-day activities of the Laboratory Includes preparing and standardizing of round coated Calcium carbonate, marble chips, talc powder and treated calcium carbonate.