My client, a medical center in Al Ain, is looking for a Laser Technician / Derma Nurse (with HAAD, MOH or DHA license) for a Medical Centre.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• As Aesthetic Nurse you will work closely with a Dermatologist, Medical Aesthetician and a Non-Surgical Co-ordinator to provide and offer non-surgical services.
• You will be accountable for maintaining and updating client records while the client is present; recording date and time of agreed proposal and documenting results from the previous session as well as noting down the planned forthcoming treatment(s).
• You will be responsible for patient care, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatments to ensure the best outcomes for the patient.
• To ensure the storage, administration and ordering of Botox, Fillers and other Injectables; as well as prescribed products in accordance to company policies and guidelines.
• You will undertake and participate in relevant audits within the non-surgical clinic and to ensure that stock levels are maintained and recorded to ensure that the appropriate and efficient use of supplies are being administrated.
• Aesthetic Nurse Practitioners must take responsibility to attend training sessions and keep up-to-date with all clinical and professional developments.
In addition, you will be:
• Responsible for the development of a client base within the non-surgical department.
• Work as part of a non-surgical team that provides the highest level of patient care.
• Practice independently on all non- surgical treatments in line with company policies and protocol
To qualify for the position, you should be experienced in:
• Anti-wrinkle treatment by injection including Botox,
• Dermal Filler,
• Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL),
• Laser hair reduction /removal,
• Lip Enhancement,
• Chemical peels and Microdermabrasion.
• Competitive Salary: Dependent on Experience
• Medical Insurance: Provided by Client
• Paid Annual Leave: by Client