Who We Are:
Vistaprint s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers, and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly, and be active problem-solvers.
The Data Engineering Group works across all domains including pricing/promotion/personalization, channel platform, core business & customer modeling, manufacturing & supply chain, and End-to-End Customer Experience, to build thoughtfully architected, performant, scalable, software products using the Vistaprint Data Platform.
What You Will Do:
• Build self-service business intelligence & reporting capabilities using technologies such as SQL Server, Snowflake, Looker, AWS, Databricks (Spark), Matillion, Tableau, and more
• Work directly with analysts, data scientists, product owners and business experts in a cross-functional, agile, software development team
• Provide feedback for new features to the Vistaprint Data Platform team
• Strong SQL skills and expert in working with ETL & relational databases (preferably using SQL Server)
• Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines and workflow management tools
• Experience analyzing the data and processes to answer specific business questions/use cases and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality (relational tables, JSON, XML, etc.)
• Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
• Good knowledge in version control preferably using GIT
• Experience with cloud services in AWS (Preferred), Azure, or Google
• Problem-solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
• Five years minimum experience
Nice to Have:
• Experience with NoSQL databases and Hadoop ecosystem (especially streaming data)
• Experience with Snowflake, S3, airflow, and Spark (preferably Databricks Spark)
• Experience in various practices such as automation, monitoring, CI/CD and DevOps
• Familiarity with API s/microservices (REST)
• Statistics experience is a plus!
Why You ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak , to name a few!
Our Benefits Package available to you includes:
• Competitive salary, lunch benefit + healthcare
• Flexible working hours
• Training, conferences, meetups, free tech library, online training subscription, newest books
• MSDN personal subscription
• AWS and Azure labs for your own skill development
• Access to various tools any data/analytics fan would dream of
• 24/7 onsite gym
• Games room (ping-pong, baby-foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox )
• Free drinks and frequent Team Buildings and Team lunches/dinners
• Onsite catering and cafeteria
• Awesome quiet room
• Language courses
• Excellent career management (including potential long term plan)
• The excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
• And much more!