To lead detailed System and Application Software engineering configuration, design, assembly and testing team of various Control Systems and Human Machine Interface as per the Project requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Lead the DCS Engineering Team in a project.
• Responsible for Hardware and Software Engineering.
• Reviewing the Project technical specification requirements and Standards.
• FEED (Front End Engineering Design) experience of projects.
• As part of FEED work, ensure design standardisation meeting control system and project requirements, technical review of project specifications, provide value added engineering solutions.
• Responsible for Design of System Architecture, IO assignments, Panel Design and Engineering.
• Provide technical solutions for complex control schemes, Alarm Management, Third party interface requirements (Modbus, OPC), Asset Management to meet project requirements.
• Provide solutions for HMI design to meet project requirements.
• Ensure optimised engineering through usage of engineering tools.
• Conduct design reviews to ensure quality deliverables and meet YMA QMS requirements.
• Review of work procedures and product specifications.
• Reporting to the Project Manager on day to day activities.
• Performing detailed engineering, design, assembly and testing of the control system as per the Customer requirements.
• Preparation and review of Hardware and Software related Bill Of Material for various Systems.
• Coordination with Customer Engineers for technical issues.
• Preparation and review of Purchase Order for various Projects Materials.
• Coordination with Document Controller for Control of Project documentation and QC Engineer for Inspection and Testing related activities.
• Arranging Internal Meeting for achieving Project milestones.
• Project Progress Monitoring and control.
• Adhering to the Project Schedule & Project Quality Plan.
• Preparation of Scope of work deviations and tracking.
• Participating site acceptance test, commissioning and start-up activities.