Industry : Information Technology
Location : Jebel Ali, Dubai
Duration : Full-time
Application Deadline : one week from the date of posting
Position Summary : Plan, Design, develop, Implement and Support efficient solutions / Applications for core business processes of Dubai Investments and its subsidiaries. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Lead Developer is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit to business users and IT system investments.
- Codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 & MS .NET application such as server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Codes and maintains complex components of web applications and APIs related to Dynamics CRM.
- Working experience as a Mobile developer for 3 years
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store & the Android market
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Gathers, Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Performs coding standards and code reviews.
- Performs technical design.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
- Perform tier 3 production support and troubleshooting
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Aids in integrating activities with other stakeholders for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
- Bachelor s degree
Professional Experience :
- Requirements management and communication - Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements. - Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyze and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements
Application Process :
- Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line