Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum qualification in Bachelor s Degree in Engineering.
• 16 years and above experience in reputed EPC with minimum 10 years in offshore oil & gas, with experience in Aramco Project is preferred.
• Must have proven experience in the oil and gas and engineering design companies as Lead Engineer.
• Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work ( Material, Stress Analysis, Layout Engineering, Coordination of 3D modeling).
• Review the ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers, prepare material and man-hour estimates.
• Review contract requirements for project execution, organize the preparation of the Technical Document, identify requirements and scope of work.
• Maintain project schedules, ensure allotted man hours, deadlines and cost requirements are strictly adhered to. Recommend cost effective measures to reduce overall costs.