We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who is passionate, ambitious and looking to establish themselves within a global company. Reporting to the Head of Sales Practical Law, you will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities through developing customer leads. On the job training will be provided to the right candidate.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Contacting prospects on a targeted listing qualifying them according to call script and criteria
• Making outbound calls to make contact with existing customers to pursue cross-selling opportunities
• Logging and updating leads in the Salesforce.com system and allocating the qualified opportunity to the appropriate Sales Representative
• Reporting on leads generated, qualified and assigned to Sales Representative
• Undertaking campaign marketing activities including direct mail and lead nurturing exercises
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability and a passion to establish and maintain ongoing effective relationships
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Competent in MS Office
• Graduates are encouraged to apply
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Dubai-Dubai-United Arab Emirates