1. Ensure compliance to customer’s Technical Specifications,
Company standards and Production& user department
2. Work activity planning, distribution, monitoring and checking
for the development of piping design & construction drawings
like plot plans, Equipment layouts, Piping plans, Isometrics &
3. Monitor multiple projects and produce design deliverables.
4. Develop designs such as Plot plans, Equipment layouts, piping plans, 3D Model with overall assistance of Senior / Lead Engineer.
5.Activity and Deliverable planning, scheduling and monitoring along with the Senior/Lead Engineer.
6. Involve in Bid Engineering, i.e. bid estimation for manhour and materials.
7. Distribution, monitoring and checking of the work of the assigned team.
8. Reviews for overall completeness, general safety, access and egress, materials handling, maintenance and operability etc.
9. Perform inter-disciplinary checks.
10. Ensure schedule compliance of Design deliverables i.e. drawings, Isometrics, MTO, support details etc.
11. Input to Material Requisition, allocation and reconciliation of materials.
12. Review and comment on vendor drawings.
13. Perform site survey as necessary.
14. Responsible for change management & risk identification.
15. Ensure compliance to project specifications & company procedures.
16. Propose design improvements and lesson learned.
17. Assist the lead engineer in performance assessments of designers & establishing training needs.
18. Assist the lead engineer in achieving the department key performance indicators (KPIs).
19. Ensure Compliance to HSES policies and procedures as applicable.
20. Ensure Compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
Minimum Education : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
Minimum Experience : 15+ years in offshore / onshore / drilling rigs - Design / Construction Industry. Hands on experience in PDMS /Aveva, SP3D or equivalent