The Lead Planner EPC 1 is responsible for the NFE Onshore Project EPC schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System. وهذا يشمل اليوم-إلى-day activities for the development, صون, مراقبة, controlling and integrating of the overall EPC schedule including putting in place the EPC progress measurement system, verification and reporting.
مجالات النتائج الرئيسية:
تشمل الواجبات ، على سبيل المثال لا الحصر:
Provides overall project schedule, قياس التقدم, and change management expertise to the NFE Onshore Project
- Reviews EPC Contractor’s project control procedures (home office and field control procedures) to ensure that Company’s requirements are met.
- Ensures that the schedule control & progress procedures are developed and executed by the EPC Contractor’s to monitor its schedule control activities and progress reporting.
- إحداثيات, مراقبي, and assesses Contractor’s efforts in development of the EPC Schedule and the Progress Measurement System.
- Advises the EPC Contractor's organization with respect to adequacy of project controls tools, reports and schedules.
Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule for stewardship purposes.
Advises Project Controls Head and NFE Project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends. Assists Project Controls Head in developing and reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented.
Monitors and appraises the performance of the EPC Contractor compared to agreed control plans in the areas of progress and schedule control.
- Reviews and checks EPC Contractor’s progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement. يتحقق, reviews and endorses claimed progress reported by EPC Contractor.
- استعراض, monitors and controls the Contractor’s EPC schedules for all project activities for logic, مستوى التفاصيل, واجهات, etc (e.g., مستوى 3, مستوى 4, قصيره-term look-ahead schedules).
- Reviews EPC Contractor’s main subcontractor schedules and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into Overall EPC Schedule.
- Reviews EPC Contractor’s vendors and suppliers manufacturing durations for both critical equipment and bulks and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into Overall EPC Schedule.
- Reviews and endorses schedule and progress Baselines and forecasts prepared by EPC Contractor.
-Analyzes schedule and progress trends reported by EPC Contractor.
Reviews schedule basis of Contractor's change proposals - reviews and endorses changes with regards to schedule and progress impact.
- Analyzes the planned quantity metrics projections for all home office and site disciplines (e.g. الأنابيب, مدني, الكهربائية, إلخ). Monitors actual metrics quantities completed against planned.
- Overall responsibility of planning section, ensures sufficient action is taken to keep the schedule on track and protect company from potential claims.
Supports PMT with ongoing project schedule and progress analysis, reporting and forecasting activities:
- Develops and maintains project schedules and ensuring that these products reflect the approved project design/execution scope.
- Analyzes schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts.
- Prepares and compiles Weekly and Monthly Reports (schedule & progress) input to Client Venture Reports.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from PMT related to Scheduling and Reporting, including development of progress metrics, and/or key performance indicators.
- Assists PMT in meeting RGEE expectations as required.
Participates in gathering and recording Lessons Learned for the project that relate to progress and schedule areas.
4.Operating environment, الإطار والحدود:
Works in a project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, صحة, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages every one to perform their best every day on every task
Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures
Works effectively within established policies and procedures, and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.
Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, نوعية, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy, المبادرة والقدرة علي متعددة-مهمة كمهارات أساسيه.
Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs.
5.Communications and Working Relationships:
Reports directly to the Project Controls Head.
Works closely with the Project Controls Head for day-إلى-التخطيط النهاري, الجدولة, progress measurement and other project control activities. Provides support with preparation of various reports and PLT presentations.
Maintains regular contact with other members of the Business Team especially with Cost and Schedule team members and with counterparts in Client Venture Organization.
Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, مبادرة, المرونة والقدرة علي الحث علي التعاون.
Maintains regular contact with the Early Site Works Project Controls Engineer to closely monitor the schedule interface between the EPC and the ESW Contractor.
Conducts briefing sessions for project team members with respect to planning and scheduling requirements and processes.
Assists Project Controls Lead with the verification of physical progress submitted by EPC Contractor on a monthly basis and works with project accounting personnel within the Business Team as part of the monthly invoice and payment cycle.
Exhibits leadership skills, سلامه, التفاهم بين الأشخاص, والنفس-الثقة.
Effective team player who collaborates well with others
Communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written documents including emails
Leads a team of Planners, provides guidance & mentoring to ensure work product meets project management expectations