Discovered have partnered with an awesome cybersecurity firm who have some amazing projects that require Security enthusiasts to come and join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
These are brand new positions and the first hires for the company, and therefore need interactive, security enthusiasts who live and breathe security.
Due to the confidentiality of the projects, I am unable to go into too much detail at this stage, however, we are seeking individuals who have the following:
- Be able not to only read code, but to be able to write code and design in an automated fashion using python
- Red teamer advocate but with the ability to document your findings to a high level
- Previous experience in ethical hacking, such as Bug bounty, Hackerone, etc.
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Sec Engineer
- Team player! - As a new environment, the company requires interactive team players
- You need to have practical and deep technical knowledge of vulnerability scanners and testing tools (Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite Professional, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, EyeWitness, Whatweb, SQLMap, Shodan, Censys.io, and other tools as deemed necessary)
- Security certifications such as CEH, OWSP, CISSP are an advantage
- Github, open-source profiles would be very welcome for review