To strive to achieve Future International vision and mission, by providing an outstanding learning environment,
where children thrive and fulfil their potential.
▪ To manage the day to day running of a bilingual ‘home’ (group of appr. 40 children), in coordination with
the Arabic language Lead Teacher.
▪ To lead a team of practitioners (Arabic and English teachers and assistants), with a ratio of 4:1 to 8:1 children
to adult, depending on the age of the children.
▪ To maintain a safe and enabling learning environment, outdoors and indoors.
▪ To establish caring relationships with children, adapting to their own individual needs and creating a ‘home
away from home’ atmosphere.
▪ To plan a full and balanced range of learning activities and teach engaging and effective sessions that
motivate, inspire and improve children’s attainment.
▪ To establish and maintain positive relationships with parents and professionals working within and beyond
▪ To be committed to continuous professional development.
▪ To contribute to the on-going self-evaluation process and the improvement of the nursery.
Area of responsibilities Description Evidence
Ethos ▪ Helps create an environment characterized
by consistent, orderly behavior and caring,
▪ Helps develop a culture and ethos
committed to achievement.
▪ Adheres to the highest standards of
▪ Participates in the development of the
nursery and shows commitment to reflective
practice and continuous improvement of the
▪ Behavior of the children,
evaluation of the children.
▪ Feedback from the
with colleagues, with
Interpersonal skills ▪ Maintains good relationships with
colleagues, exerting a positive influence over
peers and contributing to harmony among
▪ Builds and maintains good rapport with
parents, and has the ability to discern in
which cases the involvement of the
management is required.
▪ Communicates orally and in writing
concisely, informatively and accurately to
give regular feedback and reports to parents
or to management.
▪ Harmony and cooperation
▪ Feedback from parents,
Health and Safety ▪ Ensures risk assessments are carried out
according to FIN Health and Safety policy.
▪ Ensures children are monitored at all times
and are able to play and interact in a safe
and secure environment. Deploy support
staff effectively to ensure supervision in all
play areas (indoors and outdoors).
▪ Always makes sure that children are
supervised (indoors and outdoors).
▪ Ensures children with allergies are
monitored to ensure they are not at risk,
especially during eating time.
▪ In case of emergency, refers to appropriate
person (nurse, manager) and fills in an
▪ Risk assessment sheets are
used as per policy.
▪ Adapts the activity to enable each child to
progress at the pace that suits them.
▪ Ensures children have group activities and
more individual interaction with the teacher
▪ Plans continuous provision as part of the
▪ Children’s progress
▪ Ensures an observation about the child is
entered in the eyLog system on a weekly
basis. Observes an average of 2 children per
day, so that each child gets a more focused
▪ EyLog data. Child’s
Summative assessment of
Education: Bachelor degree in Education or equivalent.
Skills: • Exceptional relationships and communication skills
• Good management skills
• Classroom management
• Peer observation, coaching, mentoring, and conferencing skills
• Student and parent conferencing skills
Experience: At least 5-year experience in working in the same field
Additional Requirements: Preferably English native candidate
Salary & Benefits: Sharjah - 8,000 to 12,000 AED pm (depending on experience and qualifications) +