Lead Business Architect
To oversee the functional
solution design provided to a Client and plays the role of interface between
the project team & the client to ensure that all actions are taken to fully
satisfy the client's functional needs in their business/functional domain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Act as Triage Manager to ensure optimal re-use and incorporation of agreed functional gaps within Product development team.
- Provide a single point of contact for Business stakeholders including Client, Partners and the Temenos Project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Able to demonstrate T24 best practices based on various TEMENOS product implementations.
- Responsible for establishing and communicating the overall functional solution design and how it is managed, controlled and focused on delivery value.
- Challenge bespoke requirements and influence the Client to adopt to T24 Standard Model Bank functionality and reduce local customizations.
- Exhibit strong consulting skills and industry knowledge spanning multiple domains.
- Ensuring viable solution design is proposed during the sales process and providing continuity and understanding into the delivery project.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in English and local language both written and spoken
- Degree in Business/ Finance/ Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Min 8 10 years professional experience in software banking consultancy, ideally 3-4 years experience with any of the Tier 1 banks
- Business domain and T24 Product Knowledge as follows:
Securities Products (Mandatory)
• Corporate Actions
• ETD s (Options and Futures)
• OTC s (Eqty and FXOTC and Exotics)
Structured Products (Business knowledge is Mandatory, while Product knowledge is Optional)
Accumulators and Decumulators
• DCI s
• Structured Notes and ELN s
Treasury (Optional): Forex; Money Market; Fiduciary; Swaps
- Experience in writing functional software specifications,
- Successful track record of designing and delivering projects,
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions,
- Strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented,
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem solving skills and the ability to work well with client,
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment,
- Extensive travel, if required, should not be a problem.