Our Vision at Millennium and Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth. We have an ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi's exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Analyze training needs of the hotel in general, and for individual colleagues, and develop strategies to address for the needs in a training business plan to be presented to the General Manager of the hotel, and the executive committee for review.
• Ensure effective training programs aligned with the company policy and standards, are in place and are being implemented.
• Monitors the progress of the training business plan for all departments, to ensure that training objectives are achieved.
• Maintains a proper tracking sheet for all the hotel training records.
• Establish a training library of books,videos, journals, and audio visual materials to assist trainers in their training programs, and for the colleague's personal development.
• Design, produce, and implement training programs which meets specific departmental needs, in conjunction with the department heads.
• Attends and monitors departmental training sessions and critique performance.
• Produces monthly training reports shared to corporate office
• Undertakes other assignments and projects, as required.