Job Title Levant Key Accounts Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and drive credible and productive long-term relation the stakeholders in Levant region, understanding the business model / needs and providing tailored value propositions, being the orchestrator of the relationship with the account.
You are responsible for
• Successfully improve market position and achieve financial growth by reaching targeted sales and secured margins.
• Effectively optimize and monitor the use of the Country Specific budget in alignment with marketing and within the boundaries of the country strategy.
• Expertly align with the customer on the yearly marketing calendar including product mix, seasonal activities, channelization and new product introduction as per the market requirements.
• Competently maintain the operational excellence when dealing with distributors in terms of contracts management, SIOP process, QBRM with KP, stock & sales management, payments management.
• Provide a cohesive flow of market intelligence from Levant markets on competitor activities and pricing, market shares and trends, price waterfalls, benchmarking reports, distribution coverage and visibility.
• Identify, recommend and implement in liaison with the local distributor, corrective measures to ensure the achievement in terms of sales targets, distribution, visibility, product mix development and A&P, KAM, Trade Marketing plans
• Positively led and contribute to Quality Improvement Programs initiated by the Management Team aimed at improving the operational processes
• Co-responsible with the office KAM to establish and maintain commercial relationships with the KA s deploying required actions and processes specified by the KAM office
• Successfully ensure sales targets per specified accounts identified by KAM were set and achieved
You are part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• University Degree in Marketing, Business or Sales
• 3-5 years of experience in consumer goods/FMCG sales
• Prefer Multinational with Levant experience
• Experience in building and executing account strategy
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
• Good command of MS office applications is needed
In return, we offer you
A dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.