AKKA Middle East is the entity of the European engineering and consulting group AKKA Technologies. With over 22,000 employees, in 130 sites/offices across the world, we deliver real added value to industrial companies in diversified market segments. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, railway, information technology and energy sectors.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan.
With the aim of strengthening our teams and providing our clients with the right talents, AKKA Middle East is looking for Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Dassault Falcon) - Dubai, UAE.
• Provide technical assistance on Dassault Falcon types; F7X, F8X, F2000, F900
• B1 and/or B2 Engineer License holder.
• Minimum 5 years experience.
• Type endorsed on Dassault Falcon types: F7X, F8X, F2000, F900
• Type endorsed on Dassault Falcon 900 and 2000 models is preferred
• Excellent communication skills.