Qualification: Registered Healthcare Professional ( e.g, Registered Nurse, Paramedic)
Teaching experience in basic and advanced resuscitation to multi-professional groups.
- Should have Basic and Advanced Life Support Instructor status (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP).
• Post registration experience within acute care or critical healthcare setting.
• High level of clinical skills and knowledge
• Previous clinical experience of dealing with seriously ill patient and/ or cardiac situations.
• Managerial abilities
• Demonstrate the ability to teach or a formal and informal basis.
• Basic information technology (IT) skills, e.g. use of PowerPoint presentations, excel, world.
In-depth knowledge of resuscitation guidelines and recommendations including the American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
Knowledge of government regulations/ standards relevant to sphere of resuscitation training requirements and practice.
Demonstrate a structured approach to continuing professional education.
Understanding of issues affecting the healthcare facilities including.