انضم إلى ايتون وساعدنا في توفير حلول موفره للطاقة والتي لها تاثير حقيقي علي البيئة. نحن نجعل ما يهم العمل. اكتشف المزيد عن https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The local key account leader will be responsible to manage the AVL for products / systems and service in the country across all segments , he will be responsible to manage the end user accounts in the governmental segment , oil- gas-petrochemical , Mining & Utility in the country and leverage excellent business relationship with end users , he will be responsible to identify the business potential with the end users and support the country and the region to increase the demand generation by setting up clear account plans based on the investments with the end users .
التسليمات الرئيسية :
- Develop, manage and implement of accounts strategy focusing on customer satisfaction , growth and profitability
- Coordinate the sales activities and manage the customer resolution problems and expectations
- Participate and contribute in the sales strategies by exploring the customers current business, mid and long terms plans and investments
- Be responsible for the definition and proposals for sales targets and growth margins for the assigned accounts and insure the achievement through a structured process and follow up
- Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors customer claims. Plans, facilitates and conducts customer negotiations. - Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition
- Support the sales organization in selling products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Unit
- Monitors competitors’ activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Creates added value for the customer and EATON by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements). Communicates details in accordance with EATON offering and strategy
- Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
- Manage the AVL ( Approved vendor list ) and coordinate with organization teams to have Eaton products / systems and service is approved within the accounts
- Support the Local country and global factories to capture and reinforce the winning probabilities for the international business .
- Manage and handle the vendor registration within end user accounts for products/systems and service