Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Logistician, Supply Technician to join our team in the Arifjan, Kuwait.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform Inventory Management functions
• Perform inventory management/control for storage and distribution support associated with MCLC s wholesale distribution operation
• Plan, organize, schedule and conduct material inventories
• Perform Data entry functions
• Verify data accuracy to all related property records
• Review property record adjustments for accuracy and completeness
• Input receipt, issues, inventory and shipping documents into DPAS
• Manages tools and parts
• Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment
• Keeps records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools, and keeps inventory
• Requisitions stock, receipts for and stores new equipment as required by the government
• Visually inspects tools for wear or defects, and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to supervisors
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.