Role and Responsibilities
For our team located at Abu Dhabi we are currently looking for a:
Logistics Coordinator (m/f/d)
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable to facilitate the receiving and storing, moving and shipping of supplies, stock and materials, effectively managing the timely flow of order processing
• Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders
• While adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, facilitate the shipping and/or receiving of products to and from the warehouse on behalf of customers
• Organizing either the shipping or receipt of product or the preparation for delivery of product to and from the facility with focus on accuracy, efficiency and time management
• Managing the flow of orders requires strong reliance on monitoring and co-ordination of delivery pickup and/or drop off schedules both manually and with computer programs.
• Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures
• Comply with laws, regulations and standards
• Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders using computer-based technology
• Complete daily shipping and receiving logs
• Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
• Record shipment data such as weight, charges and damages
• Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue shipping instructions and delivery of materials
• Rectify problems such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
• Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving errors
• Provide and maintain good customer service and solve problems
• Ensure that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service throughout the flow of order processing, including readying loads for shipment and managing the inbound and outbound warehouse traffic
• Address problems with order flow or shipping delays and quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods, as well as day-to-day concerns with warehouse capacity and client deadlines
• Associate s degree or college degree
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Fluency in English
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.