The Lounge Support Specialist is primarily responsible for performing the day-to-day lounge support tasks and may also support any of the following functional areas: community activities center (CAC), learning resource center, media center and theater which operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Specific services provided include customer service, mixing drinks, basic cleaning in the lounge or other service facilities, basic facility & equipment maintenance, conduction of special events, games, and other supporting activities as specified in the Performance Work Statement. The Lounge Support Specialist reports to the Recreational Services Manager and Lounge Operations Supervisor.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for performing all duties required for the operation of installation services. Duties include, but are not limited to, customer service, lounge support, basic maintenance and cleaning, inventory, stocking, basic technical equipment assistance, event setup and break down, linen exchange, etc. as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
2. Provides excellent customer service and performs related tasks in all functional areas of Recreational Services.
3. Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing clean, friendly and well maintained facilities.
4. Perform a variety of services in support of lounge operations: sets and clears tables, wipes up spills, may sweep and mop floors, designated runner, replace soiled table linens, etc.
5. Responsible for the maintenance and condition of the equipment in the facility; report issues to USN personnel for work order submission.
6. Shall provide set up and breakdown of Government furnished equipment such as tables, chairs, music system, ice chests, stages, etc.
7. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
8. Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
9. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
10. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.