Ready to make a difference for customers, colleagues and your career? Do you want a future worth getting excited about? This is the place to be. We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Maintenance Assistant to join the team at our Premier Inn Hotels in Dubai Al Jaddaf.
Premier Inn is a British hotel chain and the UK's largest hotel brand with more than 750 hotels. Premier Inn hotels in the UAE operate under a strategic partnership between Emirates Group and Britain s leading hospitality firm Whitbread PLC, established to develop the Premier Inn brand throughout the region. At Premier Inn we make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you. Currently we have 7 hotels in the Middle East and an exciting pipe line of new hotels opening in the foreseeable future. We hold many coveted people and brand industry awards, and we want you to help us add another award to our trophy cabinet!
What is the purpose of the job?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for the completion of all maintenance issues promptly and efficiently. And every day to constantly elevate the guest care quality and provide a fantastic service that our guests love.
Your day-to-day work:
• You will assist in maintaining the standards within the property ensuring the upkeep of its facilities with a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
• Carry out regular maintenance inspections of the building, plant and equipment as per the daily checklist.
• Perform daily, general and emergency repairs and maintenance by ensuring a health and safety environment for all people in the property.
• Assist with preventative maintenance of fire protection systems ensuring all items are inspected as per scheduled requirements and that firefighting and safety features of the building operate at peak efficiency at all times.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
• You will be likely to have minimum of one year experience in a maintenance or engineering department of a branded hotel.
• Ideally you will be having experience with property maintenance and resolving issues like electrical, plumbing, painting, and carpentry.
• High School Diploma preferred.
• Good English language.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong attention to details.
• Flexible, agile and able to work under pressure.
• Initiative and commitment to achieve.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Effective communication.
• Honesty and integrity.
What we offer
At Premier Inn, you will have a competitive benefits package, rewards and recognition. We offer, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, air tickets, food entitlement and allowance and a competitive basic salary. You will have opportunities to develop and grow. The chance to build yourself a long and varied career doing something you really love.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a promote from within culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work in an environment that values your work and rewards you fairly then please click on the apply button below.