Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunge s North American operations supply raw and processed agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators, oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Responsible for the maintenance, repairs and upkeep of plant operational equipment.
• Repair gearboxes, drive couplings, chain drives, and belt drives.
• Troubleshoot and repair pumps, centrifugal, piston, rotary and other positive displacement pumps
• Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for and take corrective action; make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
• Participate and maintain a safe work environment
• Timely completion of tasks and work orders with appropriate documentation according to standard operating procedures, applicable standards, guidelines and policies
• Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
• Requires strong work ethic, dependability, and a high level of dedication to safety
• Must be willing to train for advancement
• Must be willing to work a rotating shift
• The successful applicant will enter a 90 day probationary period of employment before becoming a permanent employee
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or its equivalency
• Experience with welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, and pipefitting
• Blueprint and electrical schematic reading ability a plus
• Industrial electrical skills through formal training or on the job experience
• Knowledge and understanding of PLC and HMI and experience with steam boilers and systems is a plus
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled