This position reports directly to: Maintenance Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
• Maintenance Coordinators are responsible of delegating maintenance tasks to the rest of the team and finding relevant vendors and service providers. Developing maintenance plans and implementing them. Ensuring quality control standards are consistently met. Keeping track of supply and material inventories.
• Bin Faqeeh Group core values policies & Procedures
• Market codes of practice.
Job Functions/Duties :
• Develops a functional understanding of all essential building systems to assure systems are operating correctly
and efficiently. Systems include electrical, mechanical, security, elevator, fire suppression and plumbing,
heating, and air conditioning systems.
• Responds to maintenance and repair needs. May be directed to work with vendors for maintenance and repair
when outsourcing is necessary.
• Completes all necessary painting, structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings, and
maintains grounds. Assures daily cleaning is completed.
• Requisitions necessary tools, equipment, and building and maintenance supplies under the direction of the
• Tracks all maintenance and facility issues and provides weekly report to Maintenance Manager of the issues
and how those issues were resolved.
• Maintains positive working relationships with vendors, contractors, engineers, employees, and volunteers.
• Develops and maintains files to track and ensure updating all warranties in effect.
• Coordinates replacement plan and purchasing of all furniture and equipment under the direction of the
• Serves as primary on-call contact for building-related emergencies. In conjunction with Maintenance Manager,
ensures response to maintenance emergencies.
• Assists with Deliveries of furniture, equipment or packages when needed.